Trending Video : Maggots Inside RC Cola bottle
As I was browsing facebook I stumbled upon a video on my newsfeed about a guy named " Alfredo Berdan " ranting about maggots insid...
https://thepinoyscooper.blogspot.com/2014/08/trending-video-maggots-inside-rc-cola.html
As I was browsing facebook I stumbled upon a video on my newsfeed about a guy named " Alfredo Berdan " ranting about maggots inside his RC Cola bottle. He mentioned in his post that the incident should be investigated by DOH and BFAD to give proper actions to the manufacturer and distributor of the said cola. As for those who are not familiar with RC cola , RC Cola, also known as Royal Crown Cola, is a cola-flavored sofdrink developed in 1905 by Claud A. Hatcher, a pharmacist in Columbus, Georgia, United States. Asiawide Refreshments Corporation is licensed by RC Cola U.S.A to manufacture and distribute RC Cola products here in the Philippines. RC Cola is known as a cheaper and a low-cost softdrinks alternative to the likes of Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
Although it is still unclear if the bottle of RC Cola is really contaminated or unsafe for human consumption There are so many factors in determining if there is really a mishap on RC Cola's part. Let us see in the upcoming days to shed some light to this incident so stay tuned to our website.
Check out the video below :
Post by Alfredo Berdan.
